Five Reasons Why Weddings At PAL Are Simply Superior
Weddings are a once in a lifetime affair and Indians are known for their affinity for making them grand with all the pomp and show. From calling near and far relatives to inviting friends and neighbours, we believe in spreading and sharing our happiness with everyone we know. Thus, choosing the right place to celebrate your big day also becomes a tedious and pivotal task. So, to make your task easy, here are some reasons why you must not look any further and choose PAL as your final destination for your weddings!
1) Banquet & Terrace Venue: One aspect of both PAL Heights and PAL Heights Mantra that makes these one of the best hotels in the twin cities is the fact that apart from having spacious banquet halls for events, we also offer the terrace area which presents the stunning vantage view of the twin cities.
2) Variety of Food & Beverage Options: When we think of weddings, apart from fantastic décor, we look for a place that can promise us the best tasting food and beverages and PAL is certainly known for the same. Our chefs at PAL take utmost care of quality, freshness and hygiene of food, to ensure the best experience to our guests.
3) Unparalleled Décor & Services: When it comes to the decoration of the wedding venue, PAL certainly is the very best in the game since we have a tie-up with Mr. Minttu Sarna who is among the top three wedding designers in the country. Rest assured; all guests are guaranteed to be awed by the venue’s décor!
4) Hassle-Free & Smooth Experience: We at PAL believe in making lives easier and less stressful for our guests, especially during the wedding period. Thus, we take care of everything from start to end while keeping in mind all details. So as a guest, you only need to get ready, come and enjoy with your loved ones!
5) Special LED Wall & Live Kitchen: A feature that sets PAL Mantra apart from the rest is the fact that its banquet hall comes with a huge LED Wall. Meanwhile, PAL is also the only hotel in Bhubaneswar to have a live kitchen in the banquet halls. So all our guests get served starters and rotis piping hot from the live tandoor in little to no time, making it a truly unique and fulfilling experience for all!